I’ve lived in Silicon Valley since 1980. That was when only a few major companies such as Apple, IBM, Intel, and HP were the major employers. I start a technology solution company after getting out of college in 1990. From my home office, I grew into a company that served to Fortune 5000 companies, government agencies, military, educational institutions, as well as healthcare providers.
My true passion was always in real estate and home design. In 2004 I took my real estate courses and dove in full time. I wanted to bring that level of professional customer service and personal care to my local clients and families. It has been a more meaningful and gratifying decision personally for me to help others.
Today, my team and I harness the latest technology and business knowledge to guide our clients, with one of the most important decisions of their lives. Our clients come first, and we have their best interests at heart at all times.
Our success is the long list of our clients, and our past performance is a testimony to that.
Some of the affiliations and certifications include:
- National Association of REALTORS
- California Association of REALTORS
- Santa Clara County Association of REALTORS
- SRES®- Senior Real Estate Specialist (National Association of REALTORS)
- BPO-R®- Broker Price Opinion (National Association of REALTORS)
- ABR®- Accredited Buyer Representation (National Association of REALTORS)
- SFR®- The Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource (National Association of REALTORS)